Aruba 320 Series Access PointsSKU: JW319A
to view pricing and order online
Multifunctional Aruba 320 Series Access Points provide the best IEEE 802.11ac Wi-Fi connectivity and user experience. Featuring Aruba enhanced ClientMatch and Aruba Beacon technologies, the 320 series enables the highest capacity, performance, and efficiency in extremely high density environments.
These Wave 2 access points deliver multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) aware ClientMatch to boost network efficiency and a second 1GigE port provides network and power redundancy to enhance network reliability while also boosting uplink performance with link aggregation.
Bringing a Switch-like Experience to 802.11ac for High Density Environments
- The Aruba 320 Series Access Points are ultra-fast and designed for high-density environments.
- Includes a second 1GigE port that provides network and power redundancy to enhance the network reliability while also boosting uplink performance with link aggregation.
- Can be managed by a Mobility Controller or deployed in controllerless Aruba Instant mode.
- Integrated BLE Beacon to simplify management of a large-scale network of battery-powered Aruba Beacons.
Intelligent App Visibility and Control
Aruba 320 Series Access Points feature AppRF technology leverages deep packet inspection to classify and block, prioritize or limit bandwidth for thousands of applications in a range of categories.
Threat Protection and Security
- Aruba 320 Series Access Points feature integrated wireless intrusion protection offers threat protection and mitigation, and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances.
- IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious files, URLs and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats.
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials and keys.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh