Aruba 310 Series Access PointsSKU: JW805A
to view pricing and order online
Aruba 310 Series Access Points are high-performance 802.11ac Wave 2 access points providing the best performance/price ratio, due to the full 4SS MU-MIMO performance @ 5GHz and its comparably lower price. The unrestricted operation on 802.3.af power enables customers to leverage their power sources without giving up any features.
It’s ideal for high device density environments, such as schools, retail branches, hotels and enterprise offices, where the organization is cost sensitive.
Cost-Efficient Wave 2 Access Points for Mid-Market
- The Aruba 310 Series Access Points provide fast gigabit data speeds and a superb user experience for mobile devices, Internet of Things (IoT) devices, and applications in high density office environments.
- Integrated BLE Beacon to remotely manage battery-powered Aruba Beacons.
A Choice of Operating Modes to Meet Your Unique Management and Deployment Requirements.
- Aruba 310 Series Access Points offer centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement and network services, as well as distributed and centralized traffic forwarding when managed by Aruba Mobility Controllers.
- In Aruba Instant mode (Aruba IAP) a single AP automatically distributes the network configuration to other Instant APs. A built-in migration path allows 310 Series Instant APs to become part of a WLAN that is managed by a Mobility Controller.
Provide Simultaneous Data Transmission to Multiple Devices and Improving Network Efficiency
- Aruba 310 Series Access Points delivers aggregate 2.1Gbps data rate with 1.7Gbps @ 5GHz and 400Mbps @ 2.4GHz
- 4x4:4SS SU/MU-MIMO @ 5GHz; and 2x2:2SS SU-MIMO @ 2.4GHz to ensure the highest performance.
Please contact us to get a quote for this product or fill in the form below.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh