ATTO ThunderLink FC 3322 - Thunderbolt 3 to Dual Port 32Gb FC Adapter (SFPs included)SKU: TLFC-3322-D00
40Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 (2-port) to 32Gb/s FC (2-port) ( includes SFPs )
The ATTO ThunderLink FC 3322 acts as an external Thunderbolt 3 to Fibre Channel adapter, connecting Thunderbolt enabled workbooks and mobile workstations to the latest 32Gb/s Fibre Channel networks and storage devices.
With dual channel configurations, the 32Gb/s Fibre Channel ThunderLink is an ideal solution providing support for failover and load balancing through ATTO's exclusive MultiPath Director.
With the combined power of Thunderbolt 3 and ATTO's time-tested history with Fibre Channel users can achieve the highest I/O and data throughput for advanced video and access to IT applications.
- Able to achieve maximum line rate of Thunderbolt 3.
- Two short-wave optical LC SFP+ modules included.
- Additional SKU (TLFC-3322-L00/LE0) populated with long range, single mode SFP+s is available. Contact us for availability.
- EU model: includes CEE 7/7 (SHUKO) power cord and BS 1363 UK10 power cord.
- Dual port 40Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 with DisplayPort and device daisy-chain support.
- Exclusive Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) Technology.
- Auto negotiation to 32Gb, 16Gb and 8Gb devices.
- Supports macOS, Windows and VMware ESXi.
- ATTO ConfigTool, a Graphical User Interface, for customized performance settings.
- 3-year standard product warranty.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Kensington Security Slot for additional security via Kensington Lock.
- Includes locking power supply to fasten directly and securely with ATTO Thunderbolt adapters.
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 4.
- UK model: all finished good DE0 SKUs include: ATTO ThunderLink adapter, (2) short-wave LC SFP+ optical modules, CEE 7/7 (SHUKO) power cord, BS 1363 UK 10 power cord, getting started guide.
Please contact us to get a quote for this product or fill in the form below.