ATTO ThunderLink N3 3102 - Thunderbolt 3 to 10GbE Dual Port Adapter (SFP+s included)SKU: TLN3-3102-D00
40Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 (2-port) to 10GbE (2-Port) (includes SFPs)
The ATTO ThunderLink N3 3102 acts as an external Thunderbolt 3 to dual 10GbE adapter, connecting Thunderbolt enabled systems (all-in-ones, workbooks, mobile workstations) to 10Gb/s Ethernet networks and storage devices.
When faced with the challenge of architecting solutions that allow guaranteed delivery and easy deployment into your workflow ATTO ThunderLink’s provide a purpose built solution.
With 10Gb/s data transfer rates, Ethernet ThunderLinks are the connectivity choice for bandwidth-intensive applications such as data back-up and restoration, clustered computing, IP content delivery, medical imaging, and video rendering. Now, the time tested combination of ATTO and 10GbE is being integrated with the latest in cutting edge high performance Thunderbolt 3 connectivity.
- Dual port configuration.
- Pluggable optical SFP+ LC modules included.
- Up to 10Gb/s throughput per port.
- Dual port 40Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 with DisplayPort and device daisy-chain support.
- Supports macOS and Windows.
- Exclusive Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) Technology.
- TCP, UDP, and IPv4 checksum offloading, IPsec offloading and Tx/TCP segmentation offloading.
- Low profile form factor.
- 3-year standard product warranty.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Kensington Security Slot for additional security via Kensington Lock.
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 4.
- UK model: all finished good DE0 SKUs include: ATTO ThunderLink adapter, (2) LC SFP+ optical modules, CEE 7/7 (SHUKO) power cord, BS 1363 UK 10 power cord, getting started guide.
Please contact us to get a quote for this product or fill in the form below.