ATTO ThunderLink NQ 3402 - Thunderbolt 3 to 10/40GbE Dual Port Adapter (QSFP+s included)SKU: TLNQ-3402-D00
40Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 (2-port) to 40GbE (2-Port) (includes QSFPs)
The ATTO ThunderLink NQ 3402 acts as an external Thunderbolt 3 to 40GbE adapter, connecting Thunderbolt enabled all-in-one workbooks and workstations to 40Gb/s Ethernet networks and storage devices.
Ethernet ThunderLinks are the premier connectivity choice for bandwidth-intensive applications such as data back-up and restoration, clustered computing, IP content delivery, medical imaging, and video rendering.
Thunderbolt 3 technology provides four times the data and twice the video bandwidth of any other cable. ATTO combines cutting- edge Thunderbolt 3 technology with time tested Ethernet expertise to deliver superior throughput to meet the growing bandwidth requirements needed today.
- Dual port configuration.
- Up to 40Gb/s throughput per port.
- Backwards compatible with 10GbE via Quad to Serial adapter.
- Dual 40Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 with DisplayPort and device daisy-chain support.
- Support for downstream USB 3.1 and 2.0 devices.
- Supports macOS and Windows.
- Exclusive Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) Technology.
- TCP, UDP, and IPv4 checksum offloading, IPsec offloading and Tx/TCP segmentation offloading.
- 3-year standard product warranty.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Kensington Security Slot for additional security via Kensington Lock.
- Backwards compatible with 20Gb/s and 10Gb/s Thunderbolt devices.
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 4.
- UK model: all finished good DE0 SKUs include: ATTO ThunderLink adapter, (2) QSFP optical modules, CEE 7/7 (SHUKO) power cord, BS 1363 UK 10 power cord, getting started guide.
Please contact us to get a quote for this product or fill in the form below.