Freecom mHDD Slim Mobile HDD USB 3.0 / USB-CSKU: 56370
to view pricing and order online
BACK UP IN STYLE
The Freecom mHDD Slim is the mobile hard drive that combines performance and style in one neat package.
The brushed aluminium enclosure is tough, lightweight and looks impressive next to any Mac or PC, and the slim design – just 0.9cm thick – makes it even more sleek and sophisticated.
Connect to a wide range of PCs and Macs with the two cables provided; USB Type-C and USB 3.0. Transfer files ultra-quickly with USB 3.0 powered directly from the USB port on your PC. No separate power supply is needed.
Nero Backup Essentials software is bundled with the drive to make backing up that much easier. Schedule automatic backups to ensure that all important files are backed up regularly.
- Slim - Only 0.9mm thick
- Stylish brushed aluminium enclosure
- Compact and lightweight
- Supplied with two cables, Type-C and USB 3.0 for Macs and PCs
- USB 3.0 or Type-C for super fast data transfer
- Power via USB port, no power adapter needed
- Software included: Nero Backup Essentials, Green button energy saver, Hard Drive Eraser (for data protection), and Formatter (for easy formatting in FAT 32 / NTFS / HFS+)
- No fan - no noise
- All Freecom devices meet the highest industry standards
- Three year manufacturer’s warranty and unlimited help desk support
- Capacity: 1TB, 2TB
- Disk Speed: 5400RPM
- Interface: USB 3.0, USB Type-C, also connects to USB 2.0**
- Hard Drive Type: 2.5” SATA, low noise, low power consumption
- Data Transfer Speed Specification: 5gbit/s (USB 3.0), max. 480Mbit/s (USB 2.0) max, theoretical maximum data transfer speed*
- Power Requirements: power via USB port, no power adapter required
- MTBF: 50.000 POH
- Enclosure: Brushed aluminium
- Dimensions: 11.4 x 7.6 x 0.9 cm
- Weight: 150 g
- Environmental Specifications: Operating temperature: 10° C - 35° C / Storage temperature: -20° C - 70° C
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
PC: Intel Pentium III / AMD Duron 900 MHz or higher, 256MB RAM (Vista: 512MB RAM) or higher, available USB port**, Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10MAC: Intel Mac, 512MB RAM or higher, available USB port**
Mac: OS X v10.6 or higher*The actual speed depends on the file size and computer performance and OS.
Drives that are 2TB or under are formatted in FAT32 allowing them to operate immediately on Windows and Mac OSx. Drives above 2TB are formatted in NTFS which is compatible for Windows systems but require Mac users to reformat the drive to HFS+ to make them fully compatible with Mac OSx operating systems. HFS+ formatting can be applied by using the Freecom VHD Formatter which is on the drive.
** When connected to USB 2.0, the data transfer speed will be according to USB 2.0 specification.
- Freecom mHDD
- USB 3.0 connection cable
- USB Type-C Connection cable
- Quick Install Guide
- Free unlimited help desk support
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh