FUJIFILM LTO Ultrium 7 Data TapeSKU: 16456574
to view pricing and order online
- Storage capacity up to 6TB per tape (15TB at maximum compression)
- Data transfer speeds of up to 300MB/s (750MB/s at maximum compression)
- Supplied in individual polycase (SKU: 16456574)
Enhanced “NANOCUBIC technology”
Fujifilm LTO Ultrium 7 data cartridges use Fujifilm's enhanced NANOCUBIC technology, which incorporates three Fujifilm proprietary technologies.
- Nano-particle Technology: Micronizing of uniform Barium Ferrite particles.
- Nano-dispersion Technology: Uniform dispersion for nano sized particle.
- Nano-coating Technology: Very smooth ultra-thin layer coating to realise an even thinner magnetic layer.
“Barium Ferrite magnetic particles” offer outstanding recording and retrieval performance for long-term storage. The magnetic property remains stable when micronized, and it enables good signal quality with little noise over a wide frequency range. Fujifilm's “Barium Ferrite magnetic particles” offer low variance in terms of magnetic properties, offering greater stability, and the ability to reliably store data for over thirty years has been verified. In April 2015, Fujifilm in cooperation with IBM demonstrated the potential of achieving a data cartridge with 220 terabytes of uncompressed capacity using an advanced prototype of Barium Ferrite magnetic particles.
FUJIFILM Servo Technology
LTO Ultrium technology relies heavily on timing-based, high-precision servo control to achieve its remarkable performance levels. LTO Ultrium data cartridge uses dual servo tracks that have been precisely written along the entire length of each of its four data bands, for extremely fine placement control and redundancy in the event of tape damages.
Encrypted for Security
From LTO G4 System, the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit encryption algorithms is introduced to keep data secure. The hardware-based AES 256-bit encryption offers higher level of security during storage and transporting of sensitive information.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh