iStorage datAshur Personal2 Encrypted USB 3.0 Flash Drive (8GB-64GB)SKU: IS-FL-DAP3-B-8
to view pricing and order online
The datAshur Personal2 provides peace of mind over the security of sensitive data at an affordable price. Using PIN authentication with military grade AES-XTS 256-bit hardware encryption, the datAshur Personal2 offers complete data security and guarantees 100% protection. The datAshur Personal2 secures data you don’t want others to see, from family photos to files of a more sensitive nature, so you will never have to worry about your personal or company files falling into the wrong hands!
The drive incorporates a rechargeable battery allowing the user to enter a 7-15-digit PIN onto the on-board keypad before connecting the drive to a USB port. All data transferred to datAshur Personal2 is encrypted in real-time with the built-in hardware encryption engine and is protected from unauthorised access even if the drive is lost or stolen. In plain and simple terms, without the PIN, there’s no way in!
The datAshur Personal2 automatically locks when unplugged from the host computer or power to the USB port is turned off, operates straight out of the box and does not require any software or drivers to be installed.
- 100% hardware encryption, platform/device independent - works with all operating systems. Compatible with: MS Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, Chrome, Thin Clients, Zero Clients, Embedded Systems, Citrix and VMware.
- The drive automatically locks when unplugged from the host computer or power to the USB port is turned off and can also be set to automatically lock after a predetermined amount of time.
- Designed with protection in mind, the datAshur Personal2 wear resistant keypad hides key usage to avoid tipping off a potential hacker to commonly used keys.
- Independent user & admin PIN which makes it perfect for corporate and government deployment. If the user forgets their PIN, the drive can be unlocked by the admin PIN, the admin can then allow the user to set a new PIN.
- The datAshur Personal2 is intelligently programmed to protect against all forms of brute force attacks. If the user PIN is entered incorrectly 10 consecutive times then the user PIN will be deleted. All your data will remain on the device but now you can only access it by entering the admin PIN.
However, if you enter the admin PIN incorrectly 10 consecutive times, the PIN, encryption key and data will be lost forever. The device will revert to the factory default settings and will need to be formatted before use.
- 8GB (IS-FL-DAP3-B-8)
- 16GB (IS-FL-DAP3-B-16)
- 32GB (IS-FL-DAP3-B-32)
- 64GB (IS-FL-DAP3-B-64)
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh