Kingston DataTraveler 2000 USB 3.1 Flash Drive (4GB-128GB)SKU: DT2000/4GB
Kingston’s DataTraveler 2000 is designed to be secure, with an alphanumeric keypad that locks the drive with a word or number combination, for easy-to-use PIN protection. Its auto-lock feature is activated when the drive is removed from a device, and it deletes the encryption key after 10 failed intrusion attempts.
DT2000 features hardware-based, full-disk AES 256-bit data encryption in XTS mode. Encryption is performed on the drive, not on the host computer, and no trace of the PIN is left on the system.
DataTraveler 2000 is OS independent and can be used on any device with a USB 2.0 or USB 3.1 Gen1 (USB 3.0) port. It’s compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS, Android (used in nearly half of the shipments of devices in today’s market), thin clients and embedded systems, and the drive requires no software or drivers.
It’s FIPS 140-2 level 3 certified, to meet a frequently requested corporate IT requirement, and its durable design protects the drive from everyday elements such as water and dust.
- Alphanumeric keypad makes it easy to lock your drive.
- Full-disk AES 256-bit hardware based encryption in XTS mode.
- Can be used on any device with a USB 2.0 or USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) port.
- FIPS 140-2 level 3 certified.
- Administrator (admin) PIN – Enables admins to access the drive and issue a new user PIN if the user forgets.
- Read-only access – Admin can pre-provision a drive with pre-loaded content as read-only for the user.
- Locks down and reformats after 10 invalid login attempts.
- 3-year warranty with free technical support.
- 4GB (DT2000/4GB)
- 8GB (DT2000/8GB)
- 16GB (DT2000/16GB)
- 32GB (DT2000/32GB)
- 64GB (DT2000/64GB)
- 128GB (DT2000/128GB)