Verbatim Vi550 S3 Internal SSD 2.5" SATA IIISKU: 49350
to view pricing and order online
Verbatim 2.5'' SATA III 7mm solid state drives can revitalise the performance of your system. Using the latest 3D NAND technology they offer the perfect way to upgrade from either hard drive or an older SSD. The Vi550 has a superior controller for increased reliability, larger capacities and faster read/write speeds.
Expand the lifetime of your laptop or PC
Breathe new life into an older system by replacing a tired hard drive or a legacy 2D NAND SSD with a Vi550 S3 SSD. The Vi550 offers read speeds of up to 560MB/s, up to 20 times faster than a standard hard drive. With a MTBF (mean time before failure) rating of 2 million hours and TBW rating of up to 480TB (1TB capacity), the Vi550 is a high spec SSD that can be relied upon. Recommended for professional installation.
High speed 3D NAND flash chips combined with the latest generation controller will improve the response times of your system. From faster start up, shut down and loading times to smooth multi-tasking, you will benefit from increased productivity.
Tough and Durable
Verbatim SSD's have no moving parts of delicate components so unlike hard drives they are resistant to bumps and shocks.
Cool and efficient
As Verbatim SSD's are quieter and generate less heat than hard drives, your laptop will run for longer on a single charge.
- Internal 2.5'' SATA III 7mm Solid State Drive
- High reliability with superior flash controller
- Client SSD for desktop and notebook upgrades
- Read speeds of up to 560 MB/s
- Boost your PC's performance and launch applications faster
- Low power consumption for extended battery life
- Professional installation recommended
- Form factor: 2.5'' 7mm
- Host Interface: SATA Revision 3.2. SATA 1.5 Gbps, 3 Gbps and 6 Gbps interface
- Read IOPS: 128GB: 61,279 / 256GB: 64,784 / 512GB: 75,413 / 1TB: 71,262
- Write IOPS: 128GB: 81,727 / 256GB: 85,901 / 512GB: 86,756 / 1TB: 85,241
- System Reliability (MTBF): 2 million hours
- TBW Rating: 128GB: 75TB / 256GB: 150TB / 512GB: 360TB / 1TB: 480TB
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Non-Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Humidity: RH 90% under 40°C (operational)
- Shock: 1500G, duration 0.5ms Half Sine Pulse
- Vibration: 20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm frequency/diplacement. 80Hz~2000Hz/20G frequency/acceleration, X,Y,Z axis 60 minutes orientation
- Dimensions: 7mm x 69.9mm x 100.5mm
- Weight: 45g
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty**
- Read Speeds: 128GB: up to 560MB/s* / 256GB: up to 560MB/s* / 512GB: up to 560MB/s* / 1TB: up to 560MB/s*
- Write Speeds: 128GB: up to 430MB/s* / 256GB: up to 460MB/s* / 512GB: up to 535MB/s* / 1TB: up to 535MB/s*
- Active Read: 128GB: 1250mW / 256GB: 1310mW / 512GB: 1430mW / 1TB: 1690mW
- Write Power Consumption: 128GB: 1280mW / 256GB: 1330mW / 512GB: 1670mW / 1TB: 2475mW
- Idle Power Comption: 128GB: 306mW / 256GB: 315mW / 512GB: 320mW / 1TB: 385mW
Intended for use in client PC applications and are not suitable for server environments.
*Based on internal testing result. Depending on host drive, performance may vary.
**Limited Warranty is 3 years or up to the TBW rating.
- 128GB (49350)
- 256GB (49351)
- 512GB (49352)
- 1TB (49353)
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh