Aruba 300 Series Access PointsSKU: JX939A
The entry-level Aruba 300 Series Access Points (APs) deliver high performance and superb user experience for medium density environments. The 300 series APs enable an all wireless digital work environment in a cost effective manner.
With a maximum concurrent data rate of 1,300 Mbps in the 5GHz band and 400 Mbps in the 2.4GHz band, the entry-level 300 series bring an always-on wireless network experience with the performance required for enterprises. It is ideal for cost sensitive medium density environments across verticals.
Entry Level 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Points
- The Aruba 300 Series Access Points deliver high performance and superb user experience for medium density environments.
- Features 3x3:3SS MU-MIMO capability, Aruba advanced ClientMatch radio management, and integrated Aruba Beacons.
- Maximum concurrent data rate of 1,300 Mbps in the 5GHz band and 400 Mbps in the 2.4GHz band (for an aggregate peak data rate of 1.7Gbps).
- Supports multiuser MIMO (MU-MIMO) and 3 spatial streams (3SS). Provides simultaneous data transmission to multiple devices (up to two), maximizing data throughput and improving network efficiency.
Intelligent Power Monitoring
- For the Aruba 300 Series Access Points, the IPM power-save feature applies when the unit is powered by an 802.3af PoE source.
- By default, the USB interface will be the first feature to turn off if AP power consumption exceeds the available power budget.
Threat Protection and Security
- The Aruba 300 Series Access Points feature integrated wireless intrusion protection offers threat protection and mitigation, and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances.
- IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious files, URLs and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats.
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials and keys.
Please contact us to get a quote for this product or fill in the form below.