iStorage datAshur Encrypted USB 2.0 Flash Drive (4GB-32GB)SKU: IS-FL-DA-256-4
to view pricing and order online
The datAshur USB 2.0 flash has a rugged design that includes an extruded aluminium sleeve, the drive is dust and water resistant to IP57 rating and crush resistant, protecting the fl ash drive from physical damage whilst keeping your data ultra-secure.
The device incorporates a rechargeable battery allowing the user to enter a 7-15 digit PIN via the on-board keypad before connecting the drive to a USB port. All data transferred to the drive is encrypted in real-time with the built in hardware encryption engine and is protected from unathorised access even if the device is lost or stolen.
Use it straight out of the box. The datAshur does not require any drivers or software to be installed. It delivers drag and drop encryption, plug and play simplicity and can be used with any software or operating system.
- 100% hardware encryption, platform/device independent - works with all operating systems. Compatible with: MS Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, Chrome, Thin Clients, Zero Clients, Embedded Systems, Citrix and VMware.
- The datAshur has been accredited to FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certification.
- The drive automatically locks when unplugged from the host computer or power to the USB port is turned off.
- Designed with protection in mind, the datAshur wear resistant keypad hides key usage to avoid tipping off a potential hacker to commonly used keys.
- Independant user & admin PIN which makes it perfect for corporate and government deployment. If the user forgets their PIN, the drive can be unlocked by the admin PIN, the admin can then allow the user to set a new PIN.
- The datAshur is intelligently programmed to protect against all forms of brute force attacks. If the user PIN is entered incorrectly 10 consecutive times then the user PIN will be deleted.
- 4GB (IS-FL-DA-256-4)
- 8GB (IS-FL-DA-256-8)
- 16GB (IS-FL-DA-256-16)
- 32GB (IS-FL-DA-256-32)
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh